Chillhouse Nail Tips SEA SIREN
Chill Tips are salon-quality nail art that you can do in your chill home or on the go. There's no mess, no wait time, and no smudges, so you have more me-time.
The kit includes:
- 24 nails to find your perfect fit
- Dual-sided buffer and file
- Cuticle stick
- Gentle glue
We dare you to not try to eat these off your fingers. Just kidding, please don’t, but let us introduce you to our most delicious set to date. Want S’more are the campfire bestie no one asked for but we couldn’t help but deliver on. Don’t forget the marshmallows.
Made with high-quality materials, Chill Tips are comfortable and easy to use from start to finish. The included tools allow you to fully customize the tips to your nail, while the gentle, non-damaging glue secures everything in place for results that have the look and feel of a classic gel mani.
Begin with bare, natural nails. Treat nails with buffer to increase wear time and press cuticles back to desired shape prior to working with Chill Tips press-on nails.
1. Select desired press-on nail for each finger, ensuring the shape and size align with natural nail. Use file, buffer, and cuticle stick to prep if necessary.
2. Apply a light layer of gentle glue to back of the Chill Tip.
3. Apply a generous amount of gentle nail glue to your natural nail (don’t worry it’s non-damaging!).
4. Wait 3 seconds for glue to activate.
5. Press and hold Chill Tip to natural nail for at least 30 seconds, ensuring equal pressure is applied to entire nail.
6. Perfect shape and feel using nail tools.
Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets for best results. Generous amounts of glue will firmly secure Chill Tip and extend wear time. Use cloth, cotton round, or nail brush to remove excess glue if needed.
For our Tips to be 100% reusable we recommend letting them fall off naturally. However, if you’re in a pinch and do not want to reuse your Tips follow the below:
1. Soak hands in warm water with soap to loosen the glue and soften the cuticle.
2. Prep your skin and nails with some kind of oil to loosen the glue from around the edges. Coconut Oil or Olive Oil work great!
3. Once you begin to feel the glue soften, use the little wooden tool provided to get leverage between the nail and the tip and pop the tip off.
4. Wash hands to clear nails of any leftover glue residue and decide which Chill Tips your applying next.